The HSAJET Micron is based upon reliable HP TIJ 2.5
technology which delivers consistent, high-quality, fast
printing, exceptional value, and ease of use.
Micron is ideal for printing labels and for all cartons for
food and pharmaceuticals. This possibilities are endless.
- Build your print job on a PC using the free MicroDraw
software delivered with the printer. Transfer to USB-key
and connect to your Micron printer and you are ready to print.
The layout can be saved to the internal memory
and the USB-key may be removed.
- The Micron is an 'out of the box' unit. Place an ink cartridge
in the head, connect to power and print
instantly by pushing a button.
The printer takes up very little space. Not much more
than the actual print cartridge itself. This makes it very
easy to integrate.
Print horizontally or simply change the position of the printer
90 degrees for printing vertically/down.
- The Micron printer has an internal sensor. If external
sensor is required connect this directly to the printer.
The sensor distance is easily selected when designing the
- The HSAJET Micron runs with 1 HP print cartridge allowing a print
height of 12.7mm.
- You are able to select any HP ink cartridge you want
when printing with the Micron. Spot colours, UV colours or
fast drying inks are all available. The voltage for the
specific ink can be changed when building the print job.
- Date & time (real-time & adjusted)
- 3 Windows True Type fonts
- Text (alphanumeric)
- Barcodes (fixed)